Spend a Romantic Evening with us!
- Harbor Defense Museum
- Maimonidies Medical Center
- Long Island College Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Brookdale Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Coney Island
- Brooklyn NY Cyclones
- Fort Hamilton Army Base
- Brooklyn Academy of Music
- Pratt Institute, Brooklyn
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- Brooklyn Cruise Terminal
- Brooklyn Center of Performing Arts
- Brooklyn Museum
- Statue of Liberty
- Brooklyn VA Hospital
- Dyker Beach Golf Course
- Barclays Center
- Brooklyn Heights Promenade
- Joseph P. Clavin Sons, Inc.
- MARC ANTHONY & CARLOS VIVES , Brooklyn, New York, October 8, 2015
- A Night of Hope with Joel Osteen, Brooklyn, New York, October 16, 2015
- POWERHOUSE 2015, Brooklyn, New York, October 22, 2015
- TAPPED: THE ULTIMATE CRAFT BEER FESTIVAL, Brooklyn, New York, October 25, 2015
- BROOKLYN HOCKEY™ PRESENTS NOTRE DAME VS. UCONN & ARMY VS. BENTLEY, Brooklyn, New York, November 1, 2015
- Disney On Ice celebrates 100 Years of Magic , Brooklyn, New York, November 10-15, 2015
- JOSEPH PRINCE – GRACE REVOLUTION USA TOUR, Brooklyn, New York, November 21, 2015
- FANDUEL LEGENDS CLASSIC, Brooklyn, New York, November 23-24, 2015
- WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW, Brooklyn, New York, December 28, 2015
- JIMMY BUFFETT AND THE CORAL REEFER BAND, Brooklyn, New York, December 31, 2015
- HARLEM GLOBETROTTERS, Brooklyn, New York, January 2, 2016
The Choice for Brooklyn Hotels...
Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Gregory Hotel, a local landmark in Bay Ridge, one of Brooklyn's finest neighborhoods. Our guests enjoy the best of what Brooklyn and New York City have to offer. This historic hotel is located within one block of the countless local restaurants, bars, and boutique shops of Bay Ridge, a neighborhood ranked in the top 12 of New York Magazine's Best Places to Live in NYC. The New York City subway is two blocks away that affords easy, direct access to all of the world renowned attractions of Manhattan, including Times Square, the Statue of Liberty, and Central Park.
For those wishing to explore Brooklyn, the BEST WESTERN Gregory Hotel is the perfect starting point. Guests can visit to the Prospect Park Zoo and the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens, or even enjoy watching the borough's first professional baseball team since the Dodgers left for Los Angeles by taking in a Brooklyn Cyclones game.
HOTEL FACT SHEET
The BEST WESTERN Gregory Hotel is your perfect home away from home. Guests will receive the highest quality of customer service and find unbeatable amenities at an affordable price. Our rooms come with 32" HD-Ready flat panel TVs and free wireless internet access. A complimentary continental breakfast that includes locally-made Brooklyn bagels is served every morning. Entertaining is made easy, as guests can enjoy our Madrid Lounge, which has been serving cocktails and drinks since the 1920s. Our hotel is 100% non-smoking, we are a smoke-free hotel.
Those traveling on business will enjoy our 24-hour business center with printing services and our 3,000 square feet of flexible meeting space that will suit the needs of any event big or small. The hotel is also conveniently located to the Maimonidies Medical Center, Lutheran General Hospital and the Fort Hamilton Army Base.
We look forward to your next stay in beautiful Bay Ridge! Our friendly, helpful staff is eager make your next trip to New York City your most memorable yet.